Rootes Archive Centre - Calendar.
2017 Calendar of Centre Events.
As in previous years, we here list the full calendar of meetings and
other events booked at the Archive Centre. Please ensure that you
check before making a new booking for Banbury for your Club event
because space is limited. The person to contact is Gordon Jarvis, by
phone on 01491 201551.
Please note that we expect the venue to be un-available in
For events, such as Open Days and Cataloguing Days organised by the
Ollman (e-mail) on 01869 331552.
Events after July are still TBC.
We note other externally organised events where there is a Trust
presence with the small logo .
We have also kept the calendars from some previous years here as a
record of what has been happening.
2017 Centre and Events Calendar
- HOC Committee Meeting - 7th Jan
- Open and Cataloguing Day - 8th Jan, 10am-3pm
- Open and Cataloguing Day - 5th Feb, 10am-3pm
- SAOC Committee Meeting - 25th Feb
- 12th EGM and 35th Trustees Meeting - 26th Feb
- Open and Cataloguing Day - 5th March, 10am-3pm
Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show - NEC
Birmingham, 31st March to 2nd April.
The Archive Centre is exhibiting on stand 9-420.
Discounted ticket offer is available in advance to Friends of the
- Open and Cataloguing Day - 2nd April, 10am-3pm
- Drive-It! Day - Open Day at the Centre and Road Run to Wroxton, 23rd
further information TBA.
- SAOC Committee Meeting - 29th April
- Open and Cataloguing Day - 7th May
Festival of Transport - Gaydon, 28th May
- Open and Cataloguing Day - 4th June, 10am-3pm
Classic and Vintage Commercial Show - Gaydon, 10-11th June
- Open and Cataloguing Day - 2nd July, 10am-3pm
Classic Bus Festival - Gaydon, 2nd Aug
Classic Van and Pickup Show - Gaydon, 6th Aug
- SAOC Committee Meeting - 28th Oct
NEC Classic Car Show - Birmingham, 10-12th Nov
"Preserving the past for the future."
Rootes Archive Centre Trust,
Cherwell Business Village,
Oxon OX16 2SP, UK
The Rootes Archive Centre is registered with the
Charity Commission for England and Wales number 1108882.
Patrons: Lord Rootes, T.D. Rootes, W.B. Rootes.
Web site developed and maintained by R.J. Allan
"Hand Knitted Software" 2005-17
Comments on and contributions to the Web site should be send to Bob Allan (e-mail).
Page last modified: Thursday, 27-Aug-2015 17:08:04 BST