Rootes Archive Centre - Calendar.
2010 Calendar of Centre Events.
As in previous years, we here list the full calendar of meetings and
other events booked at the Archive Centre. Please ensure that you
check before making booking for your Club event
because space is limited. The person to contact is Gordon Jarvis, by
phone on 01491 201551.
For events, such as Open Days organised by the Trust, please
Spencer (e-mail) on 01295 255539.
We note other externally organised events where there is a Trust
presence with the small logo .
We have also kept the calendars from some previous years here as a
record of what has been happening.
2010 Centre Calendar
- Burst pipe - unfortunately this will affect a number of events that were planned for this year.
- Trustees Meeting - 7th Feb
- SAOC Meeting - 27th Feb
- ARCC Committee Meeting - 7th March
- Trustees Meeting - 20th March
- CANCELLED Open Day - 28th
March. New event planned for July.
- Trustees Meeting - 18th Apr
- SAOC Meeting - 24th Apr
- FBHVC "Drive It!" Day - this year organised by The Imp Club with a
run starting from Reading Abbey FC (breakfast available). If
interested please contact Graham Anderson for details: e-Mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 01494 531966.
- ARCC Committee Meeting - 23rd May
- Archive Removal - preparations 22-24th May - volunteers
welcome. Would anyone who is willing to help please contact James
Spencer on 07785 253403, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Archive Removal - 25th May, we are moving the heavy items
from Westcott to Banbury today. Volunteers needed for loading and
unloading as above.
- ARCC Committee Meeting - 27th June at the new Banbury premises.
- Centre Open Day - 4th July, celebrating the 5th Anniversary
of the Archive Centre. We are planning our
re-opening event at Banbury.
- Trustees Meeting - Sunday 25th July.
Silverstone Classic - 24-25th July. All ARCC clubs are welcome
and members can display their cars on the ARCC stand (by prior
arrangement), which will be the same on as last year. The Rootes
Archive Centre Trust will also be in attendance. For further
information see the ARCC web
Imp'2010 - Imp Club International Weekend, 5-9th August.
Knowle Hall, Puriton, Bridgwater. Representatives of the Trust
will be in attendance. See
firstname.lastname@example.org or 'phone Peter Cook on 01278
Oxfordshire Classic special Rootes vehicle weekend
gathering at Blenheim Palace, Woodstock -
29-30th August (bank holiday weekend). Representatives of the Trust
will be in attendance. See ARCC Web site http://www.thearcc.co.uk.
- Centre Open Day - 19th September with Mayor of Banbury attending
- Trustees Meeting - 26th September
- SAOC Meeting - 30th October
- Trustees Meeting - 7th November
NEC Classic Motor Show - 12-14th November.
To order advance tickets go to
or phone the hotline on 0871 230 1088.
Club tickets are 16.00 for a single (quote CLUBS10) or 34.50 for a
family ticket (quote CLUBF10). The ARCC and the Trust will be present
on a large show stand as in previous years and we look forward to
seeing you there. You can stock up on Christmas presents! Also a special visit from Sir Sterling Moss.