Rootes Archive Centre
Finding the Archive Centre.
How to find the Archive Centre.
The address of the Centre from November 2017 is:
Unit 15 Apollo Office Park,
Ironstone Lane, Wroxton, Banbury, Oxon OX15 6AY
The history of Wroxton ironstone works and the Apollo Park
development is given on
the Web site here.
Directions from M40
Wroxton is situated just 3 miles from Banbury and 16 miles from
Stratford on the main A422 Banbury to Stratford-upon-Avon
road. Apollo Park lies on the eastern edge of the English
Caution: Speed camera on your right after about 1/4 mile.
- From the M40, turn off at J11 - direction of Banbury and A422.
- Continue straight across the next 4 roundabouts and you should pass a
Tesco superstore on your right. Keep following signs for Wroxton and
- Straight across the 5th roundabout.
- Turn right at the 6th roundabout, still signed Wroxton and
- Turn left at next traffic lights, still on A422 signed Wroxton.
- Continue for approx 1.5 miles into Wroxton - go past Wroxton House Hotel on your right and the White Horse pub on your left.
- Continue on the A422 through the village and after approx 1/2 mile, turn right signed Apollo Park and Ironstone Lane.
- Continue for about 1/2 mile down Ironstone Lane, then turn left into
the Park. Rootes Heritage is Unit 15, at the end of the road on the
right hand side.
(Please note that these are fairly large downloads that may take a few minutes to complete depending on the speed of your internet connnection).
Click here to download a 1:250,00 location map in PDF format.
Click here to download a 1:17,500 local map in PDF format.