Imp Racing 2015
More accurate information will be provided soon. If you know of any
events please let me know.
For events at 3 Sisters,
see their Web site.
For events at Ty Croes, Anglesey,
see their Web site.
For events at Oulton Park,
HSCC Calendar is
See also HRSR Web site. Imps
take part in the HRSR aka Historic Touring Cars. We race saloon cars
that were in series production before 1966. Cars can be developed in
line with period modifications complying with HRSR Regulations. There
is a separate class for cars under FIA appendix K Regulations. The
result is always a crowd pleaser. With Minis and Imps taking on
Cortinas, Mustangs and Falcons the racing is very exciting. HRSR
was formed in 1984 and it recreates a bygone era. Real cars racing at
classic circuits. No driver's aids for us. As the UK's best
established and premier club for historic saloons, HRSR are allied to
the Historic Sports Car Club and compete for the ByBox Historic
Touring Car Championship. We view our sport as a competition with
good manners, co-operation and a sense of fair play being
paramount. If this sounds like your cup of tea why don't you join us
for one at the HRSR tent at the end of every meeting.
Information about HRCR
(Historic Rally Car Register) events is here.
about the MotorSport News Circuit Rally Championship is
For a full calendar of rallies in the UK (not just classic) see
Hardy's Web site. Also has loads of nice photos.
- North West Stages - 6-7th Feb sponsored by Legend Fires. See
http://www.nwstages.co.uk/ . Alan Kitson entered as car no.93 in
Class A, with Steve Warrington as navigator. DNF, flat battery.
- Tour of Cheshire - 7th March near Beeston. Knutsford and District
MC. HRCR Rally.
- Hexham Historic Rally - 14th March. Brian Hodgson entered in Imp. Starting from Alston.
- North Yorkshire Classic - 29th March from Mercure Fairfield
Manor Hotel. HRCR Rally.
- Ilkley Jubilee HRCR Rally, 12th April.
- Thruxton Touring Car Championship (Easter Revival) -
16-17th April HSCC round
- Loton Park Classic Marques Speed Challenge 20-21st
- Aintree Spring Sprint, Liverpool MC, 25th April
- Ty Croes, Anglesey Classic Marques Speed Challenge 2-3rd May
- Leukaemia Rally HRCR 16th May, S.Wales
- Silverstone GP International Trophy - 16-17th May HSCC round
- Barbon Hillclimb 10th May Kirkby Lonsdale MC and Liverpool MC
- Donington Park - 30th May HSCC round
- Hughes Rally HRCR, 31st May
- 3 Castles Rally Welsh Classic Trial from Llandudno, 3-6th June
- Harewood Hillclimb, 6th June
- Snetterton Autosport 3-hours - 13-14th June HSCC round
- Barbon Hillclimb 13th June, Liverpool MC
- Shaw Trophy Rally - 15th June, Lancs
- Old Blyton Airfield Classic Marques Speed Challenge,
- East Anglian Classic HRCR Rally, 20th June Norfolk
- Cadwell Park Wolds Trophy - 27-28th June HSCC round
- 3 Sisters nr. Wigan, Classic Marques Speed Challenge, 28th June
- Aintree Summer Sprint, Liverpool MC, 27th June
- Barbon Hillclimb 4th July, Liverpool MC
- Gold Leaf Historic Rally - 6th July N.Wales
- Brands Hatch Jistoric Super Prix - 11-12th July HSCC round
- Ross Traders HRCR Rally, 18th July
- Croft Nostalgia Weekend - 8-9th August HSCC round
- S. Wilfrid's Classic HRCR Rally - 9th August N.Yorks
- 3 Sisters 2-lap Sprint, Lancashire Automobile Club, 3rd Aug
- Loton Park Classic Marques Speed Challenge 9-10th Aug
- Aintree 60th Anniversary of the Grand Prix Circuit, 23rd Aug
Oulton Park Gold Cup - 29-31st HSCC round. Contact Bob
Allan for tickets at least 1 month before event. e-Mail:
email@example.com; Tel: 01925
267084. HRSR Web site
with Imps plus Gemma and Russell, Keith and the Olivers, Andy
and friends, Vince and Kev, Simon and family, Steve and his Brother.
- Aintree Autumn Sprint, Liverpool MC, 5th Sep
- Vale of Clwyd Classic Rally - 6th Sept, Clwyd, N.Wales, HRCR
- Ty Croes, Anglesey Classic Marques Speed Challenge 6-7th Sep
- Brands Hatch Indy - 26th Sept HSCC round
- Silverstone National (Finals Day) - 17th Oct HSCC round
- Illuminations Rally, Morecambe Car Club, 18-19th Oct
- Solway Classic - 19th Oct, Cumbria
Kitty at Oulton Park, 7/11/2015. Thanks to Joe Gowland for the photos.
- Rally of the Tests, HERO and Classic Rally Assn., from
Newcastle-Blackpool, 5-8th Nov. Dick Tompkins and Richard Askew entered (car no. 70).
- Neil Howard Stage Rally,MotorSport News Series, Oulton
Park, 7th November. Alan and Ron are entered for this event in Kitty
(car no. 60) with new 1390cc engine from Shrigley engineering. Awesome!
- MotorSport News Rally, Cadwell Park, 15th November. Second
outing for Kitty.
- MotorSport News Rally, Rockingham, 5th December. Third
outing for Kitty.
Web site developed and maintained by R.J. Allan
"Hand Knitted Software" 2004-15
Comments on and contributions to the Web site should be send to Bob Allan.